Hull Material: /
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
KANDO130 is 40 metre , long range superyacht, constructed of high grade steel hull and aluminum superstructure. Kand0130 is characterized by a huge volume of 490GT and a range of 7000 n.miles.
Kando130 features 4 decks and offers 6 double guest cabins including full beam, 35 sqm Owner’s Master suite cabin with full-height windows located at the fore main deck as well as 67 sqm lounge at the main deck and 60 sqm lounge at the upper deck with full height window glasses. Both lounges are provided with curved, polished stainless steel framed automatic sliding doors.
Kando130 is engineered and the exterior and interior designed by in-house team of AvA Yachts
Kando130 is offered with Cummins Marine Diesel Engines, full set of Furuno navigation electronics, Sleipner bow & stern thrusters and fin stabilizers, Kohler Marine Generators. She also offers jacuzzi at flybridge, transformer swimming platform and wide exterior seating / sunbathing areas. She is classed by B.V
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40.10 m
Beam: 8.50 m
Maximum Draft: 7.87 m
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 14 knots
Range: 7000 nm
Engine Option 1: 2x Cummins 1000 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (15000 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (80000 Litres)
Holding Tanks: (10000 Litres)
Number of cabins: 6
Number of heads: 8
- Contemporary Design.
- Ergonomic & Functional Deck Arr.
- Large Spaces on Exterior Decks.
- Carbon Fibre Decorative Rails
- Stainless Steel Accessories
- Wide Flybridge Area
- Customisable Interior Décor
- Huge Volumes : 490 GT
- 6 Staterooms Cabin Arrangement
- 27 sqmeters Full-Beam Master Suite
- Full Height Windows in Master Suite
- Full Height Windows in Upper Salon
- 4x Control Stations Helm Bridge
- Outstanding Standard Equipment
- Wide Variety Optional Features
- Worldwide Cruising Range. 6400nm
- High Grade Steel & Aluminum
- Displacement Hull & Bulbous Bow