Jupiter Marine Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Windswept Yacht Sales.
Jupiter Marine Sales offers the details of this yacht in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this boat for sale. A yacht buyer should instruct his yacht broker, or his boat surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This yacht for sale is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Hull Material: Fibreglass/GRP
Bluewater Budget Cruising
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cortez, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900 (£ 43,535)
Recent $10,000 price reduction to only $59,900 for this Coronado 45 performance cruiser. Owner is ready to let her go!
Coronado’s are well known for their quality construction and excellent sailing performance. Many of the Coronado’s were built in California, but the 45’s were built in Virginia with their sister ship “Columbia”.
Three Graces is a recently refit and well maintained example of this line of performance cruisers. She’s had a recent rebuild on her Ford Lehman diesel engine. She has a diesel generator, Air Conditioner, GPS Plotter, Radar, VHF, autopilot and more. She has two staterooms with an aft owners statetroom and a VIP stateroom forward.
She’s sailed along the US East Coast, the Caribbean, and throughout Florida.
If you are in the market for a blue water performance cruiser that is capable of fast comfortable passages then you owe it to yourself to arrange to see Three Graces on Florida’s west coast in Cortez.
Whether you are planning to buy or sell your next yacht, give me a call and I’ll show you how I will work with you to reach your goals. See our website; http://www.windsweptyachtsales.com and take a look at what other satisfied clients are saying about us! For further details please contact Alan Pressman at 941-350-1559 or e-mail inquiries to AlanPWYS@gmail.com. Windswept Yacht Sales gladly cooperates with other Florida licensed yacht brokers on a 50/50 basis for our vessels available for co brokerage. Please contact Alan Pressman at 941-350-1559. Brokers not licensed in Florida, please call for more information.
Please contact Alan Pressman at 941-350-1559
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Coronado Yachts
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Length of Deck: 34 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Displacement: 32000 lbs
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminium (75 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Enter the interior from the cockpit, you’ll find a navigation station and storage to port, master stateroom starboard aft, engine compartment and then galley to starboard, wrap-around settee with custom teak table that converts to a double berth starboard forward and a built-in benchseat to port. Walking forward, you will find the head and shower to starboard and the guest stateroom forward.
The master stateroom is starboard aft and offers a double berth, while the VIP guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth. The head and separate shower are located starboard forward.
The salon wrap-around settee converts into a double berth and there is a single benchseat/berth in the salon to port.
The salon has a custom teak table with inlaid compass rose that converts into a double berth to starboard, a benchseat/berth to port, 5 portlights and overhead hatches. Cushions were new in 2010. There is a spectacular butterfly hatch with etched glass that will catch your attention both on deck and in the salon.
The galley is located starboard aft in the salon and has been updated.
– Princess Gourmet ceran 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
– Technautics cold-plate refrigerator/freezer 12V DC and 110 V AC
– Darby under-counter refrigerator/freezer
– GE microwave oven
– Granite tile countertop
– Double stainless steel sinks
– Shelf, storage and
– Salon sole new in 2013
The aft master stateroom offers a double size berth, portlight, shelf, storage cabinets and a hanging locker.
The guest stateroom forward offers a v-berth, overhead hatch, reading lights and a hanging locker.
The large cockpit offers 2 bimini’s, sun screens aft, full helm, folding teak table and seating forward, aft and on each side, which makes the cockpit a great entertaining area versus other layouts. There is also a fresh water cockpit shower and stainless steel swim ladder.
– Muir Cheetah anchor windlass with foot controls
– 75lb CQR anchor
– 35lb plow type spare anchor
– Spare Danforth anchor
– Stainless steel double anchor roller
– Stainless steel stanchions and double lifelines
– Stainless steel boarding ladder
– Stainless steel swim ladder
-Stainless steel dinghy davits
– Stainless steel deck hardware
– Non-skid deck
– Fresh water shower in the cockpit
– Dock lines and fenders
– Stainless steel Dorades on teak boxes
– Spreader lights
– Sony DSX-MS60 AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sat ready player in the salon
– Icom Commandmic II VHF with RAM Mic at helm
– Garmin GPSMap 5208 chart plotter
– Garmin HD Radar (2011)
– Garmin depth sounder
– CPT autopilot (2013)
– Aqua Meter Galaxy magnetic compass
– Tacktick MN100 wind speed display
– NavPod Grand Prix helm pod for electronics
– Stamford 8.5kW Diesel generator on Cummins block (Overhauled in 2010)
– Charles Industries 40 amp battery charger
– Hubbell 50 amp and 30 amp shore power connections
– 50 amp shore cord
– Paneltronics electrical panel
12VDC and 120V AC
– Ford Lehman 80 hp auxilliary (Rebuilt in 2020) (Less than 20 hours since rebuild-full documentation available)
– Paragon gearbox (2009)
– New engine mounts, 1 3/8″ shaft and Bronze 3-bladed 20″ X 14″ propeller in 2009
– Racor 500MA fuel filter for the auxilliary and one for the generator
– Perko sea strainer
– Edson steering system
– Ocean Breeze air conditioning system-Aft unit New 2019 18,000 BTU
– Lavac head
– Bronze portlights (installed 2010)
– Water tank/bladders in 2010
– Holding tank replaced in 2009
– Selden Furlex 300s roller furling system on the headstay
– 2 X Lewmar 52 winches
– 1 X Lewmar 16 winch
– 1 X Harken 40 2-speed winch
– Keel stepped single spreader aluminum mast with carbon steel mast step
– Mainsail with Lazy Jacks
-130 Genoa on roller furler
– Schaefer aluminum cars and tacks
– Standing Rigging replaced in 2010
– Double lifelines
– Lifesling2 Overboard Recovery System
– Rule bilge pumps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.