The 377 gives plenty of room for multiple functions. There is ample fishing room toward the stern with many accessible ways to enter the boat from diving, swimming or pulling fish aboard. The helm area is nicely laid out for ease of view of all navigation tools and electronics. The centerline of the helm with power seat/leaning lets the operator view all aspects of the boat for easy navigation, docking and overall vessel handling. Forward of the helm is seating area for passengers that is comfortable and spacious. Intrepid is known for storage areas, as so SeaWolfe has a wide array of this storage space. As you enter the cabin, the head is to starboard with a full stand up shower stall and ample space for all needs. The galley is also to starboard with built in microwave, top loading refrigerator and freezer and numerous cabinets to help with serving the daily catch. As you move toward the bow, there is a large almost king size bed and a leather convertible couch to the port. The cabin is very spacious and well thought out for a 37′ express.
- New non skid paint in 2014
- New helm seat and upholstery in 2014
- Factory fiberglass hardtop with a windshield and eisenglass enclosure
- Transom door with swim platform and ladder
- Starboard side through hull door that folds down underwater for easy swim and dive access
- Very clean, functional appeal for the entire deck layout
- Live bait well
- 2 fish boxes, one with a macerator pump
- Taco Grand Slam outriggers with telescoping poles
- Underwater lights
- 13 rod holders including 4 on back of helm seat
- Rod storage forward opposite of cockpit passenger seating
Electronics and Entertainment
- Furuno Navnet radar and chart plotter system with 10.4″ display
- Furuno 6 kw transceiver gearbox with 4′ open array antenna
- Furuno black box GPS/Waas antenna
- Furuno 1KW oil box transducer
- Furuno 235khz Smart Sensor transducer
- Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot (out of service)
- Icom 502 VHF in cabin
- Icom Command mike at the helm
- Sony CDXMP 80 AM/FM/CD player
- Sony 600 watt amplifier
- Sony 480 watt amplifier
- 2 pair of MB-quatrz 6×9 140 watt speakers
- 1 pair of Poly-Planor 200 watt 3 way speakers
- 1 pair of Niles cabin speakers
- 1 pair of Clarion subwoofers
- Sony 10 disc changer
- Sony XM satellite tuner
- New flat panel television
- 120/30 amp shore power service
- 5kw Kohler generator – removed and fully serviced August of 2015
Mechanical and Engines
Intrepid 377 Walkaround
Repowered with triple 2013 300 HP Evinrude E-TEC outboards with 300 hrs, full Electronic digital controls (single lever to control/synchronize all three engines) full 300 hour service done in August of 2015. Factory warranty until December of 2017.
Bennett trim tabs
10,000 BTU Marineair rev cycle air conditioning
Three auto/manual bilge pumps
Dual cylinder hydraulic steering
Electric marine toilet w/overboard or holding tank discharge with deck or macerator pump-out
Water separator fuel filters
2012 Custom Trailer
Intrepid 377 Walkaround
2012 Custom Trailer (Available for additional $11,500.00)
This highly customized aluminum trailer was built for the current owner in 2012. Heavy aluminum construction with “Goose Neck” hitch, triple Rolls Axles and custom built-in ladder for easy access to the vessel. The trailer is not included in the vessels inventory, however, it may be purchased for $11,500.00.
This is not a package deal and SeaWolfe may be purchased with or without the trailer.
Owners comments on the advantages of keeping the Intrepid 377 on a trailer:
1) SAVING FUEL AND ENGINE HOURS ON RUNS TO DIFFERENT AREAS:
One 200 mile run to and from the west coast of Florida to the east coast will save 400 gallons
at $4.00/gal=$1,600.00. Estimated cost of truck at $1.00/mile= $1,200.00 savings.
2) Leaving the boat at High & Dry or in a rented slip can be $600.00/mo. Keeping the boat and trailer at a storage facility is $150.00 to $200.00/mo.
3) Boat and trailer is more secure in a storage facility vs. a slip or High & Dry.
4) Boat stored on a trailer is more secure from a storm.
5) Cost of boat insurance will be less
6) The ability to buy fuel is less expensive-.50 to .80 cents/gallon
7) The ability to clean and leave equipment on board is better with a trailer.
8) The ability to repair the boat and keep the boat waxed is improved
9) There will be no trip charges for work on the boat and the hourly rates are lower at the shop location.
10) Having the boat on a trailer lets you manage your time on using the boat in a flexible way. 11) There will be a time savings on moving to different areas of use.
12) One can bring a wounded boat home to obtain service at known sources.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat is centrally listed by Florida Yachts International. She is offered as a convenience by this yacht broker to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a specific yacht for sale.