Manufacturer Provided Description
If you’re interested in a walkaround that’s also a serious fishing boat, you’ve just arrived at the top of the line. Robalo’s incredible R305 sets the pace out front with an innovative cockpit layout, spacious cabin and a performance-minded hull design that far exceeds the expectations of both fisherman and family boaters alike. Engineered with you in mind, the seaworthy R305 features multi-purpose seating, expansive storage and a first-rate cabin interior that sleeps six comfortably. Designed with you in mind, the R305 has stainless steel cockpit toe rails, a raw water washdown and a fresh water washdown at the bow, a major plus rivals don’t offer. The helm seat is more supportive than competitive offerings with arm rest supports and a flip up front bolster. The bow rail is welded 316L stainless steel and is securely thru-bolted using backing plates. Six full-sized pull-up cleats are strategically positioned.
This boat is powered by Etec 250 hp motors. Although these motors are two stroke engines, they out perform 4 strokes in almost every category, especially on this particular boat.
• Pullman Style Forward Berth-the forward settee easily converts to a berth by lowering the table and adding filler cushions. The seatbacks also flip up to form Pullman style berths allowing four to sleep in this area, creating an example of creative use of space.
• Creative Cockpit Bench Seating-we’ve seen aft bench seats that fold up flush against the transom before, but this one seems to have a more functional take on the design. It deploys and stores easier than most and the entire assembly lifts to reveal storage in the transom for batteries, battery switches and charger.
• Standard Hardtop-and this hardtop includes an electronics box, fore and aft spreader lights and drop down life jacket storage.
• Dual Livewells – One is a 25 gallon (94.6L) and the other a 30 gallon (113.5 L) at opposing corners of the cockpit.
• Multi Function Helm Deck Seat– converts between forward facing, aft facing and flat chaise.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat is centrally listed by Florida Yachts International. She is offered as a convenience by this yacht broker to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a specific yacht for sale.