Grand Banks 47 Eastbay FB 2008
PERSISTENCE HAS UNDERGONE A $600,000.00 REFIT IN 2019
INCLUDING A NEW GARMIN ELECTRONICS SUITE, SEAKEEPER 9, FLAG BLUE AWLGRIP, UPHOLSTERY AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Below, find a partial summary of upgrades. (Don’t mistake this list as repair list. This includes only upgrades and proactive preventative maintenance).
- Install Seakeeper 9 and associated sound deadening in the engine space
- Generator replaced with new Onan 17kW to accommodate the Seakeeper electrical demand
- Upgrade generator control to Auto Start
- Single Stidd at Lower Helm replaced with Double Stidd
- Complete refit of electronics suite in both the lower helm and the fly-bridge including: (4) Garmin 8617 MFD, Phantom Radar, New GPS, Sounder, AIS, Garmin Reactor Autopilot offering Autoguidance, point and click route generation and tracking
- Expert installation including a custom black acrylic dash at the flybrdige helm and a teak, factory looking installation at the lower helm.
- Awlgrip Flag Blue hull, includes long boarding for an exceptionally fair, smooth finish ($70,000)
- Custom folding transom mounted bench seat to better utilize cockpit space
- Upgrade to a Mach 5 110V water pump
- New 5 port oil exchanger pump
- Replace unreliable Computank system with a Maretron Tank monitoring system
- New inverter with complete charge control and monitoring
- New icemaker in the salon
- New heads and associated plumbing
- New trim tab plates and cylinders
- New hot water tank
- New motor to Increase speed of engine hatch lift
- Strip exterior bright work, improve any defects in the teak, new varnish
- Reef and re-caulk seams in teak decking, and sand to remove any raised grain
- Sandblast bottom and re-new bottom paint
- Renew prop speed on running gear
- New upholstery for flybridge and salon, including Stidds, and new sheets and mattress toppers for the berths
- Replace all bilge pumps, shower sumps, any hoses that are deficient, service seacocks, replace cockpit faucets and shower heads in cabin, even new CAT display covers.
- Teak decks were refinished
This exceptional Eastbay 47 is the next to the last one of the series built. Nicely optioned out as built and then periodically upgraded including a recent Freedom Lift and Flying Bridge Enclosure and EXTENSIVE mechanical and electrical systems service and upgrades as well as being otherwise pro-actively maintained she will be an easy boat to get into for the new lucky owner.
These handsome, well built and beautifully performing yachts are very much sought after and rarely last long on the market. This one certainly won’t!
Tom 772 485 9019
The new 47 Eastbay FB reminds us that while the journey is often its own reward, it doesn’t hurt to make port in time to grab a good slip. With standard twin 705-hp engines, getting there at 30+ knots leaves plenty of daylight for entertaining on the Eastbay’s spacious flybridge, or unwinding in the warm glow of its graciously appointed salon. All atop a modified deep-V hull designed by Hunt Associates, for plenty of safety and stability no matter how fast – or slow – you choose to cruise.
There are no reviews yet.