Rare 2008 Meridian 490 Pilothouse Located in Tampa Bay Florida!
For high resolution pics and video visit:
Cummins Common Rail Diesel Engines with Digital Throttle Controls, New Garmin Electronics Suite, Tender Included
The Meridian 490 Pilothouse has long been regarded as the perfect long range cruising yacht in her size range with plenty of space to accommodate extended stays aboard. The pilothouse station is huge with excellent visibility to run in air conditioned comfort, and with TING TING’s new Garmin electronics suite you have all the latest technology at your fingertips.
Lower deck accommodations include a large master stateroom forward with ensuite head and bathtub/shower, twin hanging closets and an additional settee area with more closet space that can act as a 3rd guest bunkroom as needed (but makes for a large master stateroom when additional sleeping capacity not needed). The VIP stateroom is midships with a double berth and 2nd head across the companionway. The companionway also features a built in washer/dryer combo unit.
The main level is very open feeling with windows all around and seating for 6 in 3 chairs and a sofa with hi/lo dining table and flat screen TV. The galley is U shaped and has a stand up fridge/freezer, trash compactor, oven, microwave, icemaker, 2 well sink and abundant storage.
- (2) Garmin GPSmap 8612 12″ Chartplotters at pilothouse helm station
- (1) Garmin GPSmap 8612 12″ Chartplotter at the flybridge helm station
- Garmin Autopilot with GHC20 autopilot control display at both helm stations
- Garmin GMI20 marine instrument display at both helm stations
- Fusion Apollo Marine Entertainment System AM/FM, Sirius XM, Bluetooth
- 120WX ultrasonic wind sensor
- Garmin VHF 315 marine radio
- Garmin GHS11 wired VHF handset
There are no reviews yet.