2008 “ADVANCED ROOFING” is an express-style Open Sportfish model by Viking Yachts, and at 52′, one of the largest express yachts in her class. Perfect for families and serious anglers, she is a classic offshore fishing machine and offers the space and amenities for those seeking greater comfort and luxury while on the water.
Her express style layout offers convenient access between the cockpit and the helm. At 148 square feet, the cockpit accommodates numerous anglers and guests. It is well-equipped with comfortable seating, two freezer units, dry storage, an insulated drink box, and a set of tackle drawers. Across the aft half of the cockpit are five hatches that contain a custom livewell, huge fish boxes, an ice chipper, and lazarette access to steerage and plumbing.
At the helm, there is a Palm Beach-style helm pod and companion seats with plenty of space for passengers to move freely without disturbing the helmsman. Aft, you’ll find a roomy helm deck offering a banquette with a dining table that converts into a lounger and built-in bench seating with storage for rods and gear. On the bow, additional loungers for those looking to relax and soak up the rays.
The interior offers as much space and amenities as a convertible and accommodates up to four guests. The main cabin includes a salon and galley with under-counter refrigerator/freezer drawers, a ceramic cooktop, ample storage, and an l-shaped settee with a high/low teak table. There are two staterooms – the owner’s suite with a queen-size bed and private ensuite and a guest cabin with over under twin bunks that shares the day head with the salon. There is also a custom rod and reel locker that provides additional storage space for all your gear.
The Viking 52 Open is powered by twin MAN engines that produce over 1360 horsepower each. She cruises at 27 knots and a max speed of 38 knots, allowing her the ability to power through rough seas at speed with ease.
Recent Work & Key Features: All work completed at Merritt’s Boat & Engine Works a reputable high pedigree yacht manufacturer and refit yard.
- New (3) 24″ Simrad NSO evo Electronics package (2019)
- Airmar Chirp Transducer and sidescan sonar (2019)
- Upgraded JL Audio Sound system at helm and cockpit (2019)
- New Dometic SeaXchange Watermaker – produces 2200 GPD/92 GPH (2021)
- Props and shafts balanced and reconditioned (2020)
- Bottom soda blasted and new bottom paint (2019)
- Painted engine room (2021)
- New stove top (2022)
- New windless (2022)
- New Electric grill (2020)
- New ice maker (2020)
- New Sat TV (2019)
- AC Serviced (2021)
- Upgraded hooker electric livewell system (2019)
- L-Shaped couch with underneath storage to port
- Hi/Lo teak table
- Back lit electrical panel above couch
- Custom teak and holly throughout
- AC control pad in companionway for salon/bridge
- Safety door stop
- Sharp flat screen TV
- Amtico flooring
- Storage above port couch
- Halogen recessed lighting overhead
There are no reviews yet.