The 53EB creates a very strong presence on the water, feeling like a big boat yet easily handled by two people.
Entering the salon from the cockpit, the u-shaped galley is immediately to port and features two under-counter refrigerator and freezer drawers, combination oven/microwave, induction cook-top dishwasher and stainless steel sink. To starboard is a pullout pantry and interior stairway to the flybridge.
Moving aft and to port is a large c-shaped dinette with a hi-lo table that converts to a double berth. Opposite to starboard is another c-shaped settee that will comfortably seat six. Forward is the entertainment center with a pop-up 50 inch Samsung LCD television and a Bose Lifestyle surround sound audio/visual system with a sub-woofer.
Moving forward and down is the three stateroom, two head cabin area. To starboard is the guest stateroom with upper/lower berths, hanging locker and drawers. It features a Samsung LCD television with DVD player.
The VIP stateroom is located forward and features a center line queen bed with plenty of hanging locker and drawer space. There is a private entrance to the guest head with stall shower. This head can also be accessed from the companionway and doubles as the day head. The VIP stateroom also has a Samsung LCD television and DVD player.
Moving forward and down is the full beam master stateroom with a center-line king sized bed amidships. Glossy cabinetry to port and starboard include a lift-up dressing table with mirror as well as a built writing bureau and a sofa. A walk-in cedar lined closet is to port and the large en-suite head is to starboard.
The enclosed and air conditioned flybridge features a large c-shaped lounge forward and to port with a hi-lo table that when lowered converts into a bed. To starboard is a wet bar with refrigerator, freezer, sink and storage. The helm is aft and to port with twin helm chairs and a sofa to starboard. There is also a wall mounted Samsung LCD television with am/fm/cd player and an iPod docking station.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Muir windlass with foredeck footpad controls
- Bow pulpit
- Stainless steel bow and side rails
- Galvanized anchor with chain rode
- Four rail mounted fender baskets
- Anchor locker with fresh and saltwater washdown
- Transom mounted grill station in fiberglass enclosure with twin Kenyon electric grills, sink and storage
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Transom door and gate
- Fiberglass cockpit deck
- Cockpit mezzanine with teak deck and seating
- Cockpit freezer under mezzanine seat
- Cockpit drink box to starboard with sink and storage
- Cockpit overhead courtesy lights
- Cockpit deck raises electrically for engine room access
- Dual horns
- Navigation and anchor lights
- Intervac central vacuum system
- Two Pompanette helm chairs with footrests
- IPS Joystick in starboard cockpit locker
- Flybridge hardtop with electric sun roof
- Flybridge teak deck
- Flybridge aft isinglass enclosure
- Windshield washers and wipers
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
Two Raymarine E140W displays
10Kw Open Array Radar (2015)
Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
Icom IC-M412 VHF Radio
Sanshin HR-1012 remote controlled spotlight
C-Zone display panel at helm
Volvo Penta digital engine display
Volvo Penta single lever engine controls and joystick
- 21.5 Kw Onan generator in sound box
- Two 50-Amp shore chords with cablemaster reels
- C-Zone LCD electrical panel system
- Six 12-Volt batteries
- Chargemaster 24-Volt/60-Amp battery charger
- Intervolt 25-Amp voltage converter
- Battery parallel switch
- 12-Volt/24-Volt DC systems
- 120-Volt/240-Volt AC systems
- Battery isolater switches
Transom door and gate
- Triple Volvo IPS-600 / 435 HP
- Freshwater cooling system
- Cruisair reverse cycle AC units
- Sealand vacuflush toilets
- Seafire FD1150M fire suppression system
- Fuel shut off valves
- Racor fuel filters (mains and generator)
- Sea recovery watermaker
- Jabsco oil changing system
- Bilge pumps
- Engine room blowers
- High water alarm
- Sea cocks and strainers
- Dryout bilge pump
- Manual emergency bilge pump
- Fresh water outlet
- GFI outlet
- 21.5 Kw Onan generator
- Cablemaster shore power chord
- Battery banks
- Battery isolater panel
- Humphrees trim tabs ($16,000)
- Muir anchor windlass
- Windshield wipers with washers
- Volvo DPS Station Keeping System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.