HAPPY DAZE cruises comfortably at 38mph and features quad Yamaha 350hp 4-stroke outboard engines. The Yamaha Flywheel Services was completed recently as well. Don’t miss this opportunity to own the 47’ Intrepid.
Happy Daze is easy to see in Stuart, Florida – downtown area.
Spacious mid-cabin express accommodates six, two in the forward dinette table settee, two in the starboard side guest stateroom and two in the master stateroom to port.
The Galley is located on the starboard side of vessel and features spacious countertops, ample storage above and below counters, Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, single burner electric stovetop and a HAIER turntable microwave oven.
The vessel’s head is located to port and it has a Raritan 12V toilet, vanity and separate shower enclosure.
The salon floor is teak and holly with hatches to the forward bilge area.
- Quad 350 Yamahas w/500 hrs. – 100 hr. & Flywheel Service just completed
- New Bottom Paint Sept/2022
- Hull Color – Patriotic blue
- New Aft Enclosure
- Generator service August/2022
- Removable Cockpit TV
- Air Conditioning Units: (3) MarineAir air handler units with SMX controls. (1) Salon, (2) Master and Guest Cabin and (1) dedicated to the Helm Deck
- Generator control Panel
- FireBoy Suppression Indicator
- Power Source Switch
- AC Switches
- DC Switches
- Ground Tackle: LOFRANS Electric Windlass with on deck foot pedals and controls at helm. Stainless Steel BRUCE Type #30 Anchor with 20′ of 3/8″ chain attached to 150′ of three stranded anchor rode
- Fresh water wash-down chain
- Generator: FISCHER PANDA 12kW Diesel Generator with sound enclosure in compartment under Cockpit
- Shore Power Inlet: Single 50 ft. 50 amp cable on CABLEMASTER reel provides appropriate 120/240 VAC power to the ships panel
- DC Power: (7) GR31 Batteries for engine start, house and generator plus thrusters; (2) 8D batteries for house
- Water Heater: 11-Gallon water heater in aft compartment
- Bonding System: Main bonding conductor located in aft compartment
- CO2 Detectors: (3) Located in cabin areas
- Bilge Pumps: (4) RULE bilge pumps, (2) in forward bilge and (2) in aft bilge; (2) high-water alarms
- Bow Thruster: Joystick controls located at helm (
- Bennett Trim Tabs: Controls and indicator located at Helm
- Live Bait Well: Large live bait well under Cockpit decking with 12 volt guillotine thru hull
- Macerated Fish Boxes: Large macerated fish box under Cockpit Deck
- Cockpit Shower: Cockpit on port side
- Engine Freshwater Rinse: Freshwater rinse manifold for all four outboards located aft
- Underwater Lights: (2)
- Spreader Lights: Cockpit LED spreader lights
- Swim Platform with Swim Ladder: Platform is securely mounted to Transom
- Rod Holders: Top-mounted stainless steel rocket launchers, gunwale mounted rod holders and rod storage
- Fresh and Saltwater Wash-down: Both in Cockpit with saltwater pump in aft bilge
- Dual Garmin Color GPS/Radar/Sonar Touchscreen 12″ Displays
- Simrad Autopilot
- FLIR forward-facing IR camera
- Garmin xHD 72 Mile Radar
- Yamaha Dual Screen Engine Management Digital Gauges
- Garmin Fish Finder/Depth Finder
- Bow Thruster Control
- Bennett Trim Tab Indicator
- Fusion Stereo with JL Audio Speakers and Amplifier
- Yamaha Engines – Quad YAMAHA F350 4-Stroke outboard engines mounted to transom
- YAMAHA Dash Panels with flywheel RPM indicator
- Throttle Controls: YAMAHA Command Link electronic controls at helm station
- Fuel Filters: YAMAHA water separators for outboard engines and RACOR filter for generator
- Steering: Hydraulic steering with LATHAM 12 volt power assist sighted and tested operational
HAPPY DAZE is a registered name and does not convey.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat is centrally listed by Florida Yachts International. She is offered as a convenience by this yacht broker to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a specific yacht for sale.