This is your chance, Dont Miss Out.
15K Price Drop
2015 Forumula 33 CBR with Low hours
- Kohler Generator With 50 hours
- No bottom paint
- Lift Kept
- A/c cabin
The Mercury joystick takes all the stress out of docking and close-quarter maneuvering. It also boasts an integral autopilot that works as a heading hold or integrates with the chart plotter to follow routes or waypoints. The Skyhook feature will hold the boats heading and position when engaged. This makes it effortless to wait for bridges, fuel docks, slips, etc. all while freeing the captain up to perform other duties around the boat, knowing it will stay put and not drift with wind or current.
A fiberglass door and opening windshield will block out the wind, but easily open to reveal a port side walkthrough. The helm is to starboard and boasts a double-wide helm seat with flip up bolsters to make standing more comfortable. A Raymarine touchscreen GPS provide easy to read, Navionics charts. The Mercury Joystick is ergonomically positioned for standing height while docking. Backlit helm switches, VHF, stereo, Active Trim control, and an engine display are all within an arm’s reach and easily accessible.
Effortlessly, the backrests for the helm seats slide forward, which link up with an L-shaped seat aft of the helm, to provide a comfortable, aft-facing lounge. A removeable cockpit table can be lowered with a filler cushion, to create another aft facing sun lounge.
To port of the helm is a wide companion seat with backrest facing forward and aft, letting the passenger chose which way they’d like to face. Aft, the cockpit features a centrally located wet bar with sink, refrigerator, and storage. L-shaped cockpit seating is flanked by a removeable table that can also be converted to a sunbed. Transom seating backrests slide forward, again, to create an aft facing sunlounge. Faux teak decking is used on the swim platform and steps for the cockpit walkthrough to create rich, yacht-like feel without the added maintenance of teak.
Cabin access is conveniently located just inboard of the helm. Rich, high-gloss cabinetry flanks a full beam bed. Complete with overhead and courtesy lighting, microwave, two opening portholes, bulkhead storage, and a 110V AC outlet, the cabin is much larger and more accommodating than most hybrid dayboats in its class. A removeable cushion converts the berth from a bed to a seating area for multiple passengers.
The long bow features V-shaped, forward-facing seating on either side. Two removeable bow tables can be used for cocktail cruising, or lowered, with filler cushions, to transform the bow into one large sunpad. A hidden, electric windlass makes anchoring easy but also keeps the boats sleek lines
NMMA Yacht Certification
• Transferable 5-Year Formula Guard® Limited Protection Plan w/10-year Structural Warranty (USA only)
• Ashland Maxguard™ LE gelcoat in White or Soft White
• Imron® standard graphic in A, B or C
• Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structural hull matrix w/foam-filled hull cavities
• Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint
• Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless insert
• Concealed fiberglass anchor locker
• Stainless hardware & 316L welded rails
• Stainless Formula logo-cast cleats (10), fuel fill, polished engine vent grilles & venting polished port lights w/screens (3)
• Continuous tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/stainless top frame, offset walk-thru & windshield wiper
• Concealed air horn
• 316L stainless transom grabrail & tow rope mount
• Clarion® waterproof transom-mounted stereo control & two 61/2? speakers w/polished stainless grilles
• Transom trunk storage & two fenders
• Integrated swim platform w/under mount stainless swim ladder, pop-up grab bar & pull-up cleats
• Transom shower
• Chrome-finished city water inlet
There are no reviews yet.