2020 BENETEAU SWIFT TRAWLER 35′ “Good Vibrations II”
Hot commodity — Swift Trawlers are the number one trawler sold worldwide! Schedule your onboard walkthrough of Hull #109 today!
A comfortable and ingenious boat designed for the high seas. The many qualities and the size of the Swift Trawler 35 will tempt you to go on a long cruise. The Swift Trawler 35 has strong harmonious lines making you feel reassuringly safe, and this quality is repeated in the design and fit out choices.
Built on a semi-planing hull developed through the expertise of Beneteau Power, the Swift Trawler 35 has a Cummins 425 hp engine, and together they procure pleasure underway and offer easy maneuvering.
Broad walkways, lots of hand rails and high pushpits – higher than regulations
require – reveal the importance attached to safety onboard.
With regard to visibility, the Swift Trawler 35’s wheelhouse has a 360° view and is bathed with natural light.
For optimum comfort whatever the weather, the Swift Trawler 35 has opted for a modular exterior. Continuing to the far end of the starboard gangway, the awning closing off the cockpit unfolds quickly and easily from the flybridge structure. Protected by either a Bimini or a soft top, the Swift Trawler 35’s flybridge has a comfortable living space with a sea view.
You enter the owner cabin with en-suite shower room and a second cabin with bunk berths, by a gullwing door. There is plenty of space for guests on the Swift Trawler 35.
Fitted with a twin sink that converts to a worktop and an extra forward-facing seat, the U-shaped galley offers a convivial living space on board. The sofa-bed in the saloon converts to a comfortable double berth. The teak wood matching the wonderfully easy to clean upholstery creates a cozy atmosphere indoors. Enjoy a completely different cruise experience!
Factory Installed Upgrades
In addition to the standard equipment onboard a Swift Trawler 35′, this particular vessel has the following factory-installed upgrades:
- Cummins Qsb6_7 312kw (425hp) Diesel
- 2 Wheelhouses
- 2 Cabins 1 Heads – Alpi New Teak
- Upholstery in Saloon in “Libra07”
- Essential Trim Level Teak 2019:
- 12 V / 110 V inverter (700 VA)
- Raymarine 9” screen with Downvision sounder in wheelhouse
- Raymarine 9” screen on flybridge
- Cummins engine spare box
- p70RS autopilot with repeater on the flybridge
- double VHF set with AIS
- Cup holders
- Electronic Pack 2019 US:
- IP aft camera with inverted image
- Quantum Digital radar
- Windvane / Anemometer
- 650 AIS receiver
- Mooring/Anchoring Kit
- 2 Foldable Cockpit Seats in “Seashell Avalanche” Upholstery
- Telescopic Davits
- Flybridge Bimini & Dodgers in “Oyster” Sunbrella
- Deck Search Light
- Microwave 110V
- Ice Maker 115v 60hz Teck
- Ceramic Hob 115V
- Tropical Air Conditioning 115v 60hz
- White Hull Std
- Raymarine 12p Mfd in Wheelhouse (Replaces 9p)
- Cartography Raymarine US
- Solid Wood Slatted Cockpit Floor & Starboard Catwalk
There are no reviews yet.