“Another Day In Paradise” was built with numerous, well-thought-out options to create the ultimate luxury sportfishing machine. Call today to schedule your private showing for the turnkey 2020 92 Viking.
- – 1500 hours- MTU 2000- V16 M96L
- MTU Extended Service Coverage through November, 2024 or 2,800 hours
- Seakeeper SK 35
- Seakeeper warranty through November, 2023
- Furuno Omni Sonar
- LED backlit Lumix white Quartzite countertops
- MTU Dynamic Positioning with joystick control
- 2nd anchor windlass system
- Viking skybridge with Palm Beach Towers hard top
- Atlantic Marine Electronics
- Extra fuel capacity- (4) tanks total
- Crew quarters aft of the engine room
American luxury sportfishing and cruising motor yacht builder Viking Yacht Company was founded in 1964. Today, this family-owned and -operated yacht company is a world leader in semi-custom fiberglass yacht production with over 4,000 boats delivered. To the passionate owners of these yachts, the word “Viking” is synonymous with “excellence”.
Viking’s 92 Sky Bridge: This boat is “awesome” in both the beautiful and functional sense. Its new Sky Bridge combines the commanding view of an elevated control station with the weather protection and comfort of a Viking enclosed bridge. Featuring a two-level mezzanine and 238-square-foot cockpit with fighting chair, the 92SB offers the benefits of a luxury cruising yacht and an offshore tournament sportfish. The yacht’s interior design delivers both elegance and luxury. There are six staterooms, each with ensuite head and shower, as well as a full-beam master suite with king walkaround berth, walk-in
closet, dressing table, and his-and-her private heads. Nothing is lacking in the queen of Viking’s convertible lineup.
There are no reviews yet.