Hull Material: /
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Kando90 is 28 meter long-range superyacht, constructed of the high-grade steel hull and aluminum superstructure. Kando90 is characterized by a huge volume of 250GT and a range of 5200 n.miles. Kando90 features 4 decks and the exterior and interior designed by the in-house team of AvA Yachts.
Kando90 offers 5 double guest cabins including full beam, 15 sqm Owner’s cabin located at the fore main deck with full height windows as well as 42 sqmeter lounge at the main deck and 36 sqmeter lounge at the upper deck with full height window glasses. Both lounges are provided with polished stainless steel framed automatic sliding doors.
Interior and exterior is styled by AvA Yachts in-house design team, we have utilized very modern, creative and functional design. Wider windows and consequently more illumination to the interior spaces was one of the main purpose of the design among many others.
Kando90 is engineered by AvA Yachts in-house naval architecture team
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28.20 m
Beam: 7.20 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 15 knots
Range: 5200 nm
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo-Penta D11
Fresh Water Tanks: (5000 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (33000 Litres)
Holding Tanks: (2000 Litres)
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 8
- Contemporary Design.
- Ergonomic & Functional Deck Arr.
- Large Spaces on Exterior Decks.
- Carbon Fibre Decorative Rails
- Stainless Steel Accessories
- Wide Flybridge Area
- Customisable Interior Décor
- Huge Volumes : 250 GT
- 5 Staterooms Cabin Arrangement
- 15 sqmeters Full-Beam Master Suite
- Full Height Windows in Master Suite
- Full Height Windows in Upper Salon
- 4x Control Stations Helm Bridge
- Outstanding Standard Equipment
- Wide Variety Optional Features
- Worldwide Cruising Range. 6400nm
- High Grade Steel & Aluminum
- Displacement Hull & Bulbous Bow