FEATURED IN THE SARASOTA BOAT SHOW APRIL 21-23rd!
“SECOND ACT” is an Excellent Condition Sunseeker 55 Manhattan Ready for Cruising!
Only 249hrs On Main Engines, Seakeeper Gyro, Joystick Docking, Bow and Stern Thruster, Silver Oak Interior, Full 4th Stateroom/Crew Quarters Aft
Superbly Maintained Throughout- Excellent Mechanical and Cosmetic Condition
Copy and Paste this into browser for site with high resolution photography and virtual tour!:
The Sunseeker 55 Manhattan is a perfect blend of styling and functionality in a 55ft package! Big volume throughout gives you space for longer trips aboard while maintaining the strikingly beautiful Sunseeker styling. Maintenance is a breeze with a HUGE stand up engine room and access to all your vessel systems. Sleeps up to 7 with the aft crew quarters making 4 staterooms and 3 heads. Gyro Stabilized for comfort and equipped with joystick docking with 3 stations and variable speed bow and stern thruster for the ultimate control.
BROKERS NOTES: I can truly say that the “SECOND ACT” has been cared for to the highest degree by a very knowledgeable owner that is constantly on top of all care and maintenance. You hear that a lot online but this is truly the case here, she is kept in as good of shape as the day she was delivered new. The exterior is impeccable, from the teak decking, to the gelcoat hull and topsides, to the polished metalwork and the upholstery- it is TIGHT! The interior is kept just as nice with no signs of wear and tear throughout, fresh smell, and the latest in Sunseeker design and styling.
Come See For Yourself- If you are in the market for a 3 stateroom cruising flybridge yacht “SECOND ACT” is a true stand out worthy of your attention!
Recent Maintenance and Owner Additions
- High Performance UV Tint on Main Deck Windows for 60% heat reduction and 100% UV light Protection
- All Exterior Teak Tables (3) Finished in High Gloss Sealant
- January 2023 all 10 Vessel Batteries Replaced with Performance AGM Batteries
- Siren Marine Remote Vessel Monitoring System
- Bottom Painted October 2022
- Propspeed Applied October 2022
- Annual Engine Service January 2023
- Air Conditioning Systems and Filters Serviced January 2023
- Annual Generator Maintenance March 2023
- Current Main Engine Hours 249
- Current Generator Hours 350
There are no reviews yet.