A performance phenomenon with sea-immersive DNA, The Verve 47 favors authentic emotions and supreme comfort in an unprecedented style of vessel: the weekender cruiser.
With the power to fly across the water at 50, this superior outboard machine unites speed and agility, making it the go-to marvel for frequent yet seamless location-hopping for whomever desires a pure connection with the sea. A vigorous design statement, this yacht full of character is as innovative as it gets.
Push the limits with the Verve 47.
The 2022 Azimut 47 Verve is a luxurious and high-performance motor yacht located in Sunny Isles offers sleek design, a spacious interior, and impressive speed with quadruple Mercury 450hp engines. She has a Seakeeper stabilizer, Raymarine electronics package, port side opening side gate, full wet bar with fridge/icemaker and lots of storage, as well as, UPGRADED estech decking.
The Azimut 47 Verve offers ample space for entertaining guests and sleeps 2-4 comfortably below. It has a large cockpit area and a spacious sunbed on the bow. It also features a retractable sunroof, allowing for an open-air experience while cruising or dining al fresco. With its stylish amenities and top-of-the-line features, it provides an exceptional yachting experience for those seeking luxury and excitement on the water.
She’s the perfect boat for ICW cruising or a weekend trip to the Bahamas or Keys. Cruise in the 35-40 range with top speed in the upper 50’s when needed.
Please call for more details.
- 6 Year Warranty – Passport Premier
- Advance Package – Every Upgrade Possible And More
- Appliances Upgrade (Hob & Oven)
- Automatic Outboard Flushing System
- Bow Sunbathing & Custom Cushion Covers
- Chaincounter In Main Helm
- Extra Conduits
- Pilot Seat & Dashboard Covers
- Predisposition For Watermaker
- Stern S Sotfear Cno Svoefra Cover
- Windshield Cover
- Decor Upgrade
- Mercury Manouvering Package
- Seakeeper Stabilizer Ng6
- Estech On Ckpt, Aft Swim
- Platform, Side Decks & Bow Area
- Barbecue In Ckpt Furniture
- Electric Awning In Ckpt
- Electric Hi-Lo Ckpt Table (Deck Flushing)
- Electrically Operated Porthole On Hard Top
- Luxury Exterior Lighting Pkg Per Side
- Transom Painted Boot Stripe For Painted Hull
- Painted Hull, Gunwhale & Hard Top
- Painted Motors Cowlings
- Removable Table On Bow In Carbon Fiber Finishing
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Storage Predisposition For Seabob & Inflatable Sup
- Sun Shade Sail On Bow W/Removable Carbon Fiber Poles
- Opt30 Sunbathing Cushions On Bow W/Foldable Backrest In Upgraded Spradling Fabric
- Set Of Cutlery, Crockery & Glasses
- Set Of Linen For Cabins
- Set Of Towels (One Person)
- Sofa Bed In Dinette W/Hi-Lo Table
- Toilet W/Bidet Faucet Wooden Floor In Dinette & Galley
- Safe In Master Cabin
- Cooktop In Ckpt Furniture
- Full Monitoring System
- Interior & Exterior Dimmered Lights
- Raymarine Platinum Package
- Raymarine Thermal Camera Ip M332
- Hi-Lo System For Tv In Ckpt W/40″ Tv Included
- Audio/Video Pkg W/Decoders & Sat
- Antenna Tracvision Tv3 Usa
- Two SeaBobs Included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.