Manufacturer Provided Description
This 57 mile per hour beast, equipped with twin Yamaha F350s is unbelievably agile, yet as solid as any boat on the market in its category. With its huge 10’ 8” beam and a wide Carolina flare at its bow, the 328 Commander boasts more standard features than one would expect.
- 12-volt power point
- Anchor/rode kit – 22lb anchor, 15ft of chain & 200ft of rope
- Anchor – windlass system w/controls at helm & bow switch
- Anchor – compartment w/anchor roller chute, chaff plate, safety strap & rope access
- Battery switch – remote controlled at helm
- Bilge pumps – automatic (1500 GPH) (1 primary & 1 back up)
- Boot stripe (silver) (only available on White Pearl hull)
- Bulkhead fittings for hydraulic hoses (splashwell)
- Cockpit – self bailing w/SST grates
- Cockpit – side door access w/SST frame
- Composite hull & deck
- Console – black acrylic face
- Console – coffin box/lounger w/armrests (52″)
- Console – compass
- Console – dash shroud
- Console – dash “SF” backlit logo
- Console – door (lockable) w/magnetic bottle opener
- Console – electric toilet w/12-gallon holding tank with overboard waste discharge, sink w/shower head, Corian countertop, net storage, rod storage under cushion & sleeping quarters
- Console – finished interior & fiberglass inner liner
- Console – footrest/storage insert
- Console – full digital gauge instrumentation (single multifunction, digital gauge, tachometer, speedometer, volt, fuel, fuel management, backlight & push button)
- Console – horn
- Console – portlight (2)
- Cooler – 65-qt premium cooler w/ mechanical slide-out
- Cup holders (14)
- Factory prep – outfitted w/2 starting batteries, 2 deep cycle batteries, 2 SST props, motor oil & 50-gallons of gas; for units w/AC 2 6-volt AC batteries will be added
- Fish boxes – insulated in floor w/overboard discharge (4)
- Fuel/water separators
- Garmin 8616XSV touchscreen (2) w/thru-hull transducer (B175 L CHIRP & B175H CHIRP)
- Gas shocks on all lids (except anchor locker & bucket storage)
- Gel coat – Isothalic & vinylester barrier coat (hull & deck)
- Jump seats – w/below deck storage (1) (flip up) (cockpit)
- Lights – courtesy (LED) (2)
- Lights – live well lights
- Lights – navigation (rub rail mount) (LED)
- Live well – 1100 GPH aerated w/glass top (55 gallons; pressurized)
- Live well – 1110 GPH aerated (35 gallons; pressurized)
- Live well – aquarium window
- Prerig for 4 batteries (twin engines)
- Pump house compartment – cockpit floor
- Rod boxes – insulated in-floor
- Rod storage – gunwale
- Sand-grip deck surface
- Seating – fiberglass helm pod w/3 deluxe bucket seats, 65-qt premium cooler w/ mechanical slide, grab handle w/2 rod holders, storage box (2-drawer) w/SST slide, flip footrest, tackle storage box (2-drawer, 3-plano, plyer/knife/liter holder), dry storage box (2), raw water washdown w/storage fiddle, fresh water washdown w/storage fiddle, 4 SST cup holders, double sink w/shower/faucet & bait storage tray, cutting board, Corian countertop & closing lid, battery access door (removable)
- SST Closeout rings for rod holders
- SST fasteners
- SST latches (compression)
- SST pull-up cleats (8) 10″
- SST recessed grab rail at bow
- SST rod holders (34 total – 21 deck, 2 seating pod & 11 Ultima hard top)
- SST rub rail
- SST steering wheel w/turning knob
- SST through hulls
- SST through-bolted grab rails
- SST transom saver
- Steering – SeaStar electronic power steering (EPS) (tilt)
- Storage – floor w/5-gallon bucket
- Storage/fish box – insulated bow (2)
- Trim tabs – upgraded LED indicator switch
- Transhield fitted boat cover
- Ultima hard top – recessed LED spreader lights (2), molded-in storage box (2), safety storage box forward (1), Fusion stereo w/USB connector, (2) 10″ subwoofers, (6) 7.7″ speakers & 2 amplifiers, LED lights (2) – red, blue & white (power cycle), rod holders (7), illuminated switch panel, safety storage box (forward), moonroof w/slide open glass, reinforced pads for dual antennas & Garmin radar
- Upholstery – bench seat (folding) (rear)
- Upholstery – bow backrests (fold out) (2)
- Upholstery – bow cushions w/curved backrests
- Upholstery – coaming pads
- Upholstery – faux teak decking
- Upholstery – marine grade vinyl w/diamond stitch
- Warranty – Limited Lifetime (hull)
- Washdown – fresh water w/30-gallon tank
- Windshield – glass
Garmin electronics package with Radar.
Optima 360 Joystick.
Standard Horizon VHF radio.
Petit Trinidad black bottom paint.
“Hull Shield” Acoustic anti-fouling system
Cockpit sunshade with carbon fiber poles.
Platinum upholstery package.
4 Bank Battery charger.
Ski/Tow bar removable.
Side door Boarding ladder.
LED lighting package with multi-color underwater lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Feel free to contact the listing broker directly 7 days a week
Steve Palazzo. USCG Master mariner 100 GT. Cell # 954-553-9521
E Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.This vessel is offered as a convenience by this yacht broker to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a specific yacht for sale.