When introduced in 2003 the 40 Cabo redefined what a mid-size sportfishing vessel should be. The now famous Michael Peters hull design features a sharp entry, hard spray chine, huge bow flare, wide beam, shallow draft, modified prop pockets and a half keel. This translates into a great riding vessel in all sea states. Fast, maneuverable, and efficient the 40 Cabo offers best in class performance, build quality and ride.
The 2006 40 Cabo Flybridge, “Manana” has the optional, upgraded common rail 800 hp MAN engines. She has two staterooms, two heads, a spacious cabin with a full galley, dinette and L shaped sofa. Her cockpit is both hard core and versatile. One day you could be chasing Marlin and the next day be chasing Margaritas. Her bridge offers excellent visibility and lots of comfortable seating.
Below please find a list of the custom features, highlights and optional equipment Manana has to offer!
- Cabo pedigree and build quality
- Optional upgraded 800 HP Common rail MAN engines (approx. 2800 hrs. 9/21)
- Release Marine Battle Saddle refinished (11/21)
- Upgraded 10 Kw Westerbeke genset
- Two Stateroom / Two Head layout
- Custom updated big screen GARMIN electronics package
- (3) Custom Under Water lights
- SAT TV Dome (subscription required)
- Bait tank window
- Cockpit controls
- (2) Cockpit electric reel outlets
- Swim platform
- Cockpit cushions for mezzanine style seating
- Premium sound system w/ Fusion head unit (cockpit and bridge) with JL Audio speakers and subs
- Double spreader outriggers
- Palm Beach Pod Mounted Single Lever Electronic Controls
- Oil Change System, Main Engines, Generator & Transmission
- Updated cockpit coaming pads