Manufacturer Provided Description
The Pro Skiff 19 is a spacious, smooth, and stable craft that’s equally at home in the salt flats, the bay, and big inland lakes and rivers. Thanks to our award-winning AIV (Advanced Inverted V) hull with clear water channels and integrated anti-spray design, the Pro Skiff 19 provides quick acceleration, amazing stability, and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, huge non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gallon livewell/baitwell, it’s a great boat for both dedicated anglers and fun-loving families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 is backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Center console w/6 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 8-gal. insulated cooler (or optional baitwell)
- MAKO-exclusive removable 85-qt. foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft 25-gal. aerated & recirculated livewell/baitwell
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/SureLube hubs
- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- Length:19′ 4″
- Beam: 7′ 9″
- Bottom width: 6′ 1.5″
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 27 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 6 Persons
- Max. person weight: 625 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1450 Lbs.
- Transom height at center line: 25′
- Draft: 9′
- Approx. hull weight: 1350 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2950 Lbs.
- Dry weight: 1900 Lbs.
- Package height: 6′ 4″
- Storage length: 22′ 9″
- Cockpit depth: 21′