- Stars and Stripes Blue Awlgrip topsides with Light Cream double bootstripe to match deck.
- Hull is a composite construction with a Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, a Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the SCRIMP infusion process with vinylester resin.
- Light Cream gelcoat on cabin sides.
- Light Cream deck with molded-in non-skid.
- Red bottom paint.
- Rub rail is figerglass with stainless steel half-rounds.
- Swim platform is fiberglass with OPTIOANL teak inserts and telescoping swim ladder underneath.
- OPTIONAL handrail on transom painted to match hull.
- Anchor locker hatch forward with fixed stainless steel anchor roller and 12v windlass (controls at helm and wireless hand-held remote).
- Stainless steel handrails on port and starboard cabin housetop.
- Stainless steel handrail on port and starboard of pilothouse top that wraps around aft end of pilothouse.
- Varnished teak finishes-toe rails, handrails, and eyebrows.
- Fiberglass pilothouse mast with OPTIONAL spotlight remotely controlled at helm.
- Radome painted to match deck.
- OPTIONAL KVH dome painted to match deck.
- OPTIONAL loud hailer mounted on pilothouse top forward.
- Custom Hinckley bow chocks with stainless steel bow, spring, and stern cleats.
- Padeyes on side decks, port and starboard, with chafe strips to hang fenders.
Ample seating for 5 with aft-facing seats on the engine box port and starboard. Forward facing bench seat at stern. All covered in attractive blue stripped Sunbrella.
Storage underneath stern seat
Cockpit locker forward of stern seat with CUSTOM built-in utility shelf.
Scuppers in cockpit drain overboard.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water at stern.
- Transom door to starboard.
- OPTIONAL custom Hinckley “Bo Peep” stainless steel handle fits into deck mounts port and starboard for easy boarding assistance. Stores under starboard coaming when not in use.
- Cockpit mooring cover in tan Stamoid with door and vents.
- OPTIONAL teak cockpit sole.