This is a great opportunity to own a really nice semi-custom center console!
Intrepid’s reputation for solid construction and good ride are well-earned, and this boat is ready to take you fishing or cruising. This boat has been maintained by a professional captain, insuring the engine services and other maintenance have been properly performed.
The boat has under 300 hours on triple 300 Yamahas and is ready to provide the next owner with many years of reliable service.
– Under 300 hours on triple 300 Yamaha engines.
– Yamaha’s Helm Master Joystick for easy docking, and staying on your fishing spot.
– Setpoint and Fishpoint to keep you on your fishing spot, or taking the stress out of waiting for a draw bridge.
– 7″ Yamaha Digital Dash for easy monitoring of vessel and engine data.
– Pushbutton ignition and starting.
– Custom engine paint.
– Twin Garmin 12″ Displays
– Garmin Open Array RADAR
– Garmin Autopilot
– Zipwake automatic trim tab system
– Hardtop mounted remote spotlight
– Icom VHF
– Fusion stereo with JL Audio speakers. Renowned in the marine industry for sound and reliability.
– Two livewells to keep lots of bait. There is an aquarium livewell in the transom, and a HUGE livewell in the floor.
– Side door for easy boarding at the dock, when diving, or landing that big fish. Built in ladder stores in the floor for easy deployment.
– Custom covers to protect your investment.
– Storage EVERYWHERE. There are storage compartments everywhere you look. The most storage per boat foot you’ll find.
– Forward entrance to the head is electrically actuated and large, for easy access.
– Fresh and raw water washdowns to reduce cleaning time at the end of the day.
– Underwater lights for fishing, safer anchoring at night, and looking cool at the dock.
– Electric anchor windlass for easier anchoring.
– Full head with holding tank and overboard discharge.
– Flip up sea backs in the bow for comfortable cruising.
– Lots of rod holders and cup holders. The gunnel mounted cup holders are also rod holders.