Moving to the helm through the oversized air conditioned bridge deck area you will find a great area for entertaining with full seating for ten. This area features teak decking custom bench seating with rod storage below complimented by a teak dinette able.
Stepping down five steps into the cabin brings you to the galley. This area is accented by modern style cut pure white stone countertops with teak cabinetry and surrounded by rich satin finished teak throughout along with teak and holly floors. The galley features two flush mounted induction burners along with a flush mounted stainless steel sink, under counter custom refrigeration as well with an abundance of storage.
Moving forward to starboard is the master stateroom featuring a queen berth and a huge head and shower. Across to port is the full oversized guest head and shower. All the way forward in the bow is the guest stateroom with side-by-side oversized berths.
Massive cockpit for serious anglers to maximize use of space. Teak deck and covering boards accent this area with access to an in-deck live well and fish box. This area offers a giant custom freezer with a full rigging station.
- Custom Cockpit Sunshade with Poles
- Teak Bridge Deck
- Teak Covering Boards
- Bait Prep Center and Storage Cabinet
- Custom Rigging, Fillet Table Mounts on Transom
- Huge In-deck Fish Box
- (1) Dometic Ice Maker
- Custom Freezer
- Saltwater and Freshwater Wash Downs in Cockpit
- Second Freshwater Wash Down in Foredeck
- (8) Rod Holders in Cockpit
- (4) Rod Holders Forward
- (4) Electric Reel Outlets Under Gunnels in Bow and Cockpit
- Removable Dive Ladder with Hidden Sockets in Tuna Door