Manufacturer Provided Description
Her distinctive stature effortlessly draws the eye from bow to stern, underlined by the innovative deep-V hull, a feature which also guarantees class-leading agility and performance. Naturally her flybridge is well appointed, with a large wetbar, barbecue and generous seating to while away the day. Everything to help you unwind and enjoy your guests’ company to the full.
With its welcoming ambience and homely feel, the 72 Motor Yacht is a truly inviting craft on which to spend time with friends. Light pours in through expansive windows down each side of the saloon, featuring a sociable galley that can be discreetly separated from the saloon behind an aft sliding glass screen. When evening falls, six guests are able to relax in three spacious and well-appointed cabins, whilst for the owner, a luxurious full-beam stateroom beckons.
- Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck and stairs to side decks
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Self-stowing 40kg/88lbs Delta anchor with 40m of chain
- Foredeck seating and sunbathing area • Twin electric-powered sternline mooring winches
- Stainless-steel cleats, fairleads and handrails
- Remote control searchlight
- Freshwater deck/anchor wash
- Storage lockers for rope, fenders and foredeck sunbed cushions
- LED deck level lighting