Manufacturer Provided Description
Cutting through the waves at speeds up to 35 knots or cruising at a highly economical 30 knots, the Princess 49 promises to be sublimely enjoyable. She combines the latest IPS pod drive system with a new modified deep-V hull providing ease of handling and manoeuvrability. Her social flybridge arrangement enjoys a twin helm seat, convertible L-shaped sofa and generous seating aft. The spacious deck saloon comes alive with light from the panoramic windows and has an ingenious aft-galley layout which can be fitted with a full-height fridge/freezer. Below deck, there’s a full beam owner’s stateroom, a forward guest cabin with the option of scissors berths and a generous two berth starboard cabin. Quite simply, a yacht that feels like it’s in a class of its own.
- Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and stairs to side decks
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck, helm position and flybridge controls
- Self-stowing 20kg/44lbs Delta anchor with 40m of chain
- Stainless-steel cleats, fairleads and handrails
- Dual station remote control searchlight