Manufacturer Provided Description
From the moment you step aboard her teak decking, luxurious space is a constant companion. Her 17.80m2 flybridge enjoys a convertible sunbed, twin helm seats, a wetbar and ergonomic dining areas. Vast panoramic saloon windows and signature wrap around front screens offer uninterrupted vistas from the main deck whilst expansive hull windows generously flood her accommodation areas with light. This oasis of calm can then be propelled to a top speed approaching 33 knots, and all with nimble composure. Magnificent performance and uncompromising comfort in equal measure.
The F55 interior has an architectural presence and elegantly uses contrasting surfaces whilst retaining the elegance that Princess interiors are renowned for. Her spacious saloon features a U-shaped sofa opposite a twin sofa with the option of a folding leaf dining or coffee table in between. Below, both the master stateroom and forward cabin feature large double beds whilst the starboard guest cabin with two single beds can also be converted in to a double. There is also the option for a single bed aft cabin. All are en suite of course.
- Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and steps to side deck
- Self-stowing 25kg/55lb Delta anchor with 40m of chain
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Foredeck seating and sunbathing area
- Stainless steel cleats, fairleads and handrails
- Dual station remote control searchlight
- Freshwater deck/anchor wash
- Storage lockers for fenders and ropes
- LED deck level lighting