- 2000 hour service completed plus NEW Eup injectors and boroscope of all cylinders
- NEW Main engine and house batteries
- A/C upgrade w/2 NEW 7.5 ton Dometic Air Titan chillers, NEW raw water pumps, chill water pumps and hoses
- Swim platform hydraulics serviced
- Watermaker serviced
COMPLETE ELECTRONICS REFIT
- NavNet TZ touch 2 – Pilothouse & Fly Bridge
- 4′ Solid state Doppler radar w/target analyzer and fast target tracking
- TruEcho CHIRP Black Box fish finder w/low & high frequency transducer
- 5 x Furuno F170 Depth/Speed/Wind color LCD displays fb
- 2 x 19" Displays w/remote-PH
- 15" Sunlight readable display – FB
- Custom PC
- TZ professional NAv software w/US, Bahamas & Caribbean charts
- Furuno Compass w/3 GPS receivers
- WxWorx on Water weather SAT
- KVH Tracphone
- New Teak decking-main deck and swim steps
- Aft Deck extended 3′ 6", reconfigured w/bench seating and a NEW Large Custom teak table w/sunburst inlay on SS pedestals
- NEW exterior sunbrella canvas cushions and covers throughout
- Fresh paint on transom and swim platform
- Swim platform chock & carriage added for 3 person Sea Doo
- Custom Transom Nameboard w/LED backlighting
- Kahlenberg horns replated
- All interior overhead recovered w/Majalite Nova Suede
- New granite sole in galley
- All interior doors refinished
- Salon & pilothouse floors refinished
- New Colonial White Merino wool carpeting throughout
- Super King bed conversion to twin berth cabins allowing for twin or king berts
- 2 x NEW Hoshizaki Ice makers-Galley & FB
- New Miele galley exhaust fan
Aft deck extended 3.5 ft. (2018) with bench seating and NEW custom teak table w/Sunburst inlay. The stainless steel framed sliding glass door provides entry to the main salon and a teak laid stairway to starboard gives access to the fly bridge.
The inviting salon features American black walnut paneling combined with cream settees. There is a formal dining area forward. Forward to starboard is the main deck foyer giving access to galley. There is a day head and stairways to the pilothouse and below deck plus entry to the on deck VIP en suite stateroom fully forward.
There are full navigation consoles at both the raised pilothouse helm and fly bridge helm as well as a remote control docking station aft.
The fly bridge is designed to please everyone with a Bimini top, 3 stool wet bar w/icemaker, refrigerator & BBQ, C-settee & table and additional lounge settee.
The master is full beam amidship with en suite head, jacuzzi tub and shower. There are 2 guest cabins just forward with twin berths and en suite head/shower. Comfortable accommodations for crew are forward.