Manufacturer Provided Description
BUILT TO BOTH THRILL AND INSPIRE
Breathtaking in every sense of the word, nothing signals your arrival like the Predator 68. Piercing through waves with ease, its exhilarating performance is matched only by its unmistakable styling.
Exquisite interior options and captivating design are prominent throughout the entire yacht – a classic example of Sunseeker design ingenuity. The extravagant sliding roof adds a sense of occasion to every journey – especially those undertaken at a top speed of 36 knots. Built to both thrill and inspire, you can’t help but fall for this symbol of success.
- Hand-laid GRP
- Gel coat including stripes
- Vinylester skin coat with powderbound mat
- Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom
- Balsa cored hull topsides
- PVC foam cored deck and superstructure
- Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors