2004 model Cabo 45 Express. Fishing equipped with full tuna tower, double spreader outriggers, climate-controlled bridge deck, tackle center with freezer, (2) fish boxes (1 plumbed to Eskimo Icemaker), bait well, teak rocket launcher in cockpit. Powered by twin Detroit Diesel 60-Series diesel engines (825 HP ea.) with DDEC electronic controls. Other equipment includes a Westerbeke 15 KW diesel generator, water maker, retractable Glendinning electrical shore cord, complete Garmin late model multifunction electronic/navigation package with (3) 7612xsv & (1) 7608 displays (CHIRP sonar, HD radar, Fusion-link, weather data, wi-fi), Reactor autopilot, and FLIR camera.
- Complete Garmin electronic/navigation equipment package with (3) 7612xsv & (1) 7608 displays (including CHIRP sonar, HD radar, Fusion-link, weather data, wi-fi), Reactor autopilot, and FLIR camera.
- EZ2CY enclosure panels for bridge deck.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Bose audio system and (2) wi-fi compatible TV’s.
- Hull bottom sandblasted, with barrier coat and antifouling.
- Propellers reconditioned and cutless bearings renewed.
There are no reviews yet.