- This stylish 82′ Sunseeker Yacht 2005 is ready to go cruising.
- Her three spacious decks will give you and your guests an exceptional boating experience.
- Her galley has everything a chef would wish for, a full-size fridge/freezer, four plate cooktop, a microwave/oven combination, and a dishwasher.
- The spacious flybridge offers a wet bar, BBQ, & spectacular panoramic views. The foredeck features comfortable sun pads & seating, while the aft deck is perfect for al fresco dining
- Bella’s accommodations include four staterooms and four heads, plus crew.
- Interior upholstery was reupholstered in 2022, with new blinds
- Galley Countertop and backsplash replaced
- Powered by Twin CAT C30 engines – 3000 hr. Service has been completed
- Low Engine hours Mains have 1785 hrs. and Generators have 3237 hrs. as of 05/03/2023.
- Atlas Shore Power converter
- Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thruster
Accommodation and Layout
Boarding from the stern, a hydraulic Swim platform allows easy access for swimming, boarding, or launching a tender. The crew quarters have two staterooms and share the head and shower. The engine room is easily accessed here as well. From the swim platform, one would access the afterdeck up four molded steps on either side. The aft deck has ample seating and a large teak table that will easily sit ten for a beautiful alfresco dining experience.
Access to the bridge, main salon, port, and starboard bow is also located here. The entire deck, side steps, and bridge deck are laid in teak.
Entering the salon from the aft sliding door, you will find a vast seating area with ample room. There are two large leather-covered sofas and an armchair, the 42″ plasma TV with sound system. Forward of the salon and to starboard, you will find a beautiful cherry dining room table with eight matching chairs. The helm is located forward of the dining area, on the port of the helm is an L-shaped seating area with an excellent view. To the port is the galley with all the appliances you need. Granite countertops and stainless appliances are an added touch. Access to the lower deck is forward of the helm. Starting at the bow is a giant VIP with a walk-in closet, in-suite head, vanity, and loveseat. There is a flatscreen TV and stereo system. Moving aft down the companionway are two twin stateroom Guest stateroom to port has two single berths with under berth storage and a bedside unit w/drawers.The guest stateroom to starboard has over and under single berths, under berth storage, and a full hanging wardrobe. Midship is a full beam master, with a king-size bed facing to the bow. The master head has ample room and all desired amenities. Additionally, there is a walk-in closet, vanity, and a loveseat.
There are no reviews yet.