Built on a high-performance stepped hull, Reel Daze offers pure beauty & brawn all within a center console of exceptional quality. Her single-level walkaround cockpit makes mobility throughout the boat quite simple, and with the benefit of her hull side dive door; boarding is just as effortless.
At the helm she’s well equipped, her tilt wheel and seating choices surround a massive dashboard. A large array of fishing amenities include a 5’2 forward in-floor insulated fish box with macerator pumps, 9-foot gunwale rod lockers, multiple baitwell options and 15 individual storage compartments. The forward power console seat slides aside for step-down access to the head compartment with shower and sink.
Some additional creature comforts include forward bench seating that converts at the push of a button into a walkaround sun pad. Dual swim platforms are standard, and the service platform in front of the engines makes maintenance easy.
Maintenance Routines & Notable Updates/Upgrades
- Lift-Kept with her helm, soft-goods, and engine cowlings covered since her original delivery date (when not in-use).
- 300 Hour service performed at every necessary service interval *to-date* (incl. Oil, Oil Filters, Fuel Filters, Thermostats, Spark Plugs, Belts, Impellers, etc.)
- Bi-Weekly wash/detail management program w/ major details scheduled every 6 months.
- Intrepid Super-Sized Fiberglass T-Top (Custom)
- 4′ Removable Transom Pro-Cutting Boards w/ Rocket Launchers (Custom)
- 300 Hour Service Performed (2019, 2020, & 2021)
- *New* Mercury SmartCraft Displays (2019)
- *New* SIMRAD Evo 3’s (2019)
- *New* Cowling Latches (2020)
- *New* Trim Tabs w/ Pump (2020)
- *New* Steering Pumps (2020)
- *New* Windlass Foot Switches (2021)
- *New* Shurflo Saltwater Washdown Pump (2021)
- *New* Shurflo FishBox Macerator Pump (2021)
- *New* Gunwale Lighting (2021)
- *New* Rub-Rail (Bow Area) (2021)
There are no reviews yet.