HORIZON PC 60’ Skylounge
Blue Abyss shows beautifully with gorgeous satin anegre wood interior, high gloss Burl accents white-washed teak floors and custom metal artwork tastefully scattered throughout the vessel. Upon entering the polished dual sliding stainless steel and glass doors, the salon welcomes you to a large open layout, including dining counter with polished stainless steel swivel seats, large galley to starboard with full size oven, dish washer, double sink with disposal, refrigerator/freezer and microwave.
To the port is a large sofa with coffee table that raises to be a dinner table. The sound of relaxing music greets you from the full vessel Sonos system and the large LED TV continues to entertain the senses. Large windows fill the cabin with natural light and provides a view of the ocean outside.
Forward is the full beam master bedroom, with 180-degree views, pop up TV, comfortable seating, king size bed, vanity, separate head, in-suite facilities, 3 closets as well as numerous drawers and storage under the bed to continue the spacious style of the 25-foot catamaran.
Leaving the master is an artfully ascending staircase that leads to the luxury sky lounge. One of few ever built. Not an outdoors wet space but a beautify appointed lounge in the sky, featuring L shaped couch with adjustable table, leather captain’s chairs, day head, and pop-up TV, full view fixed and operable windows as well as every navigational instrument a discerning captain could ever hope for. As this is a “real enclosed helm”, not just an open bridge with cheap plastic curtains, a perfect climate can be maintained on the hottest or coldest day. Your comfort is guaranteed for that long voyage in the best and worst of weather.
Through the aft stainless steel and glass door is the upper a deck which cradles a 14’ AB tender with four stroke Honda engine, newly rebuilt hydraulic crane, large stainless steel gas grill, auto deploying EPIRB and room for the portable hot tub when the tender is deployed.
Descending the stern curved staircase to the lower rear deck you will find recently replaced glass curtains, a real Teak deck, seating for 8 at the newly refinished Teak table, a large, cushioned seating area with sun shade, dual curved stairs to the water with boarding ladder, hot/ cold showers, sink, lower helm station, refrigerator and gourmet clear ice machine (recentlyreplaced).
Through the two large floor hatches are the twin bilges which house the twin CAT 705 hp ACERT engines, water maker (recently service with new membranes), newly installed over-sized titanium chillers (each one capable of running the entire boat), a spare set of nibral props and dual Onan 23kw generators (each capable of running the entire vessel) , dual automatic fire suppression systems (recently certified) ,Glendenning cable master with 100amp service and oil changing systems.
Walking toward the bow is a wide walkway leading the forward 25’ wide deck with full width lounge pads, reclining seats, sunshade, ample floor storage and large garage for even more storage. And the crows nest corner teak seats are an exciting place to sit while cruising over the waves.
Back inside the salon, descend the port teak steps to a well-appointed bedroom which can be configured as a king or two twin beds, along with in-suite facilities and TV connected to the DirectTV system as well as the high performance StarLinkreceiver.
Descending the starboard teak steps, you will find the separate washer/ dryer, built-in ironing board, interior electrical panels/ controls, twin bed cabin and forward VIP cabin with in-suite facilities, queen sized bed and TV with separate stereo system. And, of course, voluminous storage.
Overall, safety is also a major concern. Vessel amenities include dual auto-deploying 6-person life rafts (recently certified), two ditch bags with EPIRB, lots of life jackets and even a fire suit with helmet!
Near perfect in every way, Blue Abyss shines far above any catamaran available. She lacks nothing and is ready to take you to the Horizon… and beyond!
- Dual generators (Main and equivalent backup)
- Water maker (Recently serviced/ new membranes
- Two offshore auto deploying life rafts
- Spare set of props and prop puller‘s and tools to replace props
- Real teak deck (recently refinished)
- Full sun pads on bow with sunshade
- Solar panels and solar charging system
- High performance flat Starlink with Wi-Fi
- New Garmin radar
- Satellite phone
- Wireless docking system
- New stereo system and Garmin chart plotter with sonar for tender
- Newly rebuilt hydraulic lift for tender
- Rear sunshade
- New isinglass in stairway
- Commercial icemaker (gourmet clear ice)
- Multi zone Sonos stereo throughout vessel incl. SiriusXM
- Sirius XM weather
- Anemometer, Dual Garmin Displays, Auto Pilot
- Twin Fire suppression systems in bilges
- DIRECTV on all 6 vessel TVs including connection to Starlink
- Ceramic coating on exterior surfaces
- Newly refinished exterior wood dining table with cover
- Twin extra-large chillers for air conditioning systems with titanium cores and new raw water pump
for AC system
- Large garage for storage on bow
- Vessel wide camera system with cloud storage and App including two backup cameras
- Large LP gas stainless steel Bar-B -Que grille
- Portable Hot Tub
- Beautiful metal artwork throughout the vessel
- Four Heads including Day head in Sky Lounge
- Two ditch bags including EPIRBs
- Lots of safety gear/ lines/ fenders for a long trip