Winner of 2017 Motor Boat Awards ‘Flybridges up to 55ft’ category.
Space, light and sociability define the Manhattan 52. Its innovative design is all about spacious living for the smaller flybridge motoryacht. Throughout the Manhattan 52, Sunseeker has maximized its living and entertainment space, incorporating expanses of beautiful curved glass to emphasize its sleek lines and bring in even more light. On the main deck you’ll discover exciting, sociable spaces that flow from the astonishingly roomy bow seating and sunbathing area to its open cockpit space and upper aft galley, giving you plenty of ways to relax, entertain and enjoy the good life.
- Electric winch with bow roller, flybridge and cockpit controls
- Hot and cold platform swimming shower Cockpit folding doors from saloon
- Radio CD player with cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Ceramic hob with extractor fan
- Microwave oven
- Chart Plotter dual station
- Autopilot dual station
- Speed and depth instruments
- VHF radio with DSC dual station Trim tabs
- Hydraulic power steering Electric bow thruster
- Hot and cold water system Automatic fire extinguishers
- Automatic bilge pumps Generator
- AC shore power and battery charger Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak main cockpit floor
- Fresh water marina connection Electric toilets with holding tank
There are no reviews yet.