Optional 1900HP V12 Man Engines (800hours) Twin Kohler 40KW Generators
Extended Transerable MAN engine warranty through June 2024
Custom crew door through beach club
Yachtpro Scuba fill system with two whips (22 min refill)
Custom isolation valves to make chillers truly independent
Custom FLIR Camera System
Full height electric glass sliding doors in salon
Electric shades with remote control for salon, Master and sky lounge windows
Additional manual helm seat
Heated stone floors in master bathroom
Port and starboard staterooms side by side berths can slide together to convert to king berth
Additional washer and dryer in lower foyer
Additional full height freezer opposite galley
Dimmer package for interior ad exterior main ceiling lights
Sidepower Vector Fin hydraulic stabilizer with zero speed function
Bow & Stern Hydraulic thrusters
Headhunter sewage treatment system (600gal day)
Sea Recovery water maker (1400gal a day)
Wired remote at aft deck and fly bridge for docking
Yacht Controller for docking
Gulfcoast fuel polishing system
Lube oil change system
Compressed air in engine room and aft deck
Military grade search light and spreader lights for swim step and flybridge deck
Onboard intranet, driven by commercial grade 4G sim card Wi-fi router
Silver Metallic painted hull
Swing up beach club door to provide shade with built in shower
Teak decking package
4-person jacuzzi on bridge deck with sun pads on port and starboard side
Hydraulic 1,500 lbs. capacity Hi-Low swim platform
Aft deck transom structure reinforcement for tender up to 25,000 lbs.
High output LED underwater lights 7x (three at stern, two on each side)
Marquipt boarding ladder installed at recessed starboard gunnel with teak Sun awning package for bow deck with custom SS poles w/ built in storage Bow concealed pop-up lights (4)
· The Yacht is constructed in high-density closed-cell structural foam. High density foam allows for high temperature and advantages in thermal and acoustic insulation.
· Longitudinal and lateral fiberglass foam-core stringers.
· Fiberglass with infusion lamination manufacturing technology, increases strength by 20% and reduces weight by 18% compared to hand-layup.
· Reinforced collision bulkhead.
· Cross-knit carbon fiber in high stress areas to increase structural integrity and torsional strength.
· Water-tight bulkheads with sound and temperature insulation.
· Ocean Alexander employs various techniques to reduce sound and vibration. Some of these techniques include multiple insulation barriers including reflective materials, absorptive materials, dampening materials, air pockets and flexible isolation mounts for controlling sound and noise transmission.
· Painted exterior surfaces with professional grade epoxy-based primers and Alexseal polyurethane paint resulting in the highest gloss retention compared with gelcoat or other paint brands.
· All exterior hardware to be 316 stainless steel or per manufacturer requirements.
· Aluminum components meet marine grade 5086 or 6061 specification.
· Engine foundation: Main engine stringer will be constructed from stainless steel plates custom formed to encapsulate over engine structural stringers. Allows for industry leading support and isolation.
· Frameless windows.
Hull / Bottom:
· Interior structural components all bonded to hull.
· Three coats of “self-polishing” antifouling bottom paint shall be
applied on three anti-blister epoxy barrier coats, “Seahawk” paint or equal.
· Rub rail w/ 316 stainless steel striking plate.
· Bronze through-hull fittings.
· MAN® V12 1900 HP engine “MAN Gold Standard”
· Stainless steel engine beds and stainless-steel removable rails on side of engines.
· Delta-T® intake/exhaust fans with variable frequency drives shall be mounted to facilitate the intake and/or exhaust of air through the machinery spaces and providing a high air exchange rate. Air intake & exhaust ducts shall have fire dampers installed with manual and automatic triggering that shall be tied into the machinery shut down circuits.
· Delta-T® moisture eliminators shall be installed at front of intake and exhaust ducts.
· Delta-T® fans for engine exhaust located on superstructure vs hull side. Maximizes water protection and salt spray intrusion into engine space, extending life of engine room components (Unique OA feature).
· Ocean Alexander employs aerospace grade “autoclave” to make “hard coat” exhaust. Further, AL-6XN alloys is used (also used in Saturn V rocket nozzle for spray ring in exhaust system to lower heat transmission) Ocean Alexander is unique in utilizing Military standards that ensures optimum and sustained performance in its exhaust system.
· Engine raw water-cooling using cupronickel 90/10 which offers superior corrosion resistance and inherent bio antifouling.
· Ocean Alexander designs in oversized shafts, rudder and other drive train systems typically one-class larger than the competition. This results in superior handling and longevity in the Ocean Alexander drive-train system.
· High performance computer designed and machined Nibral propellers.
· Glendinning hydraulic steering system.
· Stainless steel rudders w/integrated zinc plates.
Windlass / Mooring:
· Dual (2) hydraulic vertical anchor windlass with remote foot switches.
· Dual (2) 240 lbs. anchor with 250′ anchor chain (1/2″ HT) each side.
· Hands-free anchor chain wash system. Automatic operation for freshwater
cleaning of chain during anchor operation.
· Two 1500W, 24VDC motor capstans on Aft Deck, with foot switch.
· Dometic® chilled water system air conditioning system, rated for “Extreme
Tropical Climates” (with reverse cycle heat for operation down to 40°Fwater temp).
· Refrigerant type is accepted worldwide under the Montreal Protocols.
· Dedicated engine room air conditioning.
Thruster / Stabilizers Package:
· Sidepower Vector Fin (DAME 2013 award winner) 18 ft2 hydraulic stabilizer find
with zero speed stabilization function.
· Sidepower’s patented “curved” fin design not only provides lift
underway it is also unique in the industry with active “predictive” inertia control.
· 53.5HP bow and 28.4HP stern thrusters.
Other Notable Features:
· Heavy-duty commercial grade pantograph windshield wiper & washer w/ intermittent function.
· Buell™ heavy-duty 3-trumpet horn.
· Fireboy (or equivalent) engine room fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature.
· Ocean Alexander proprietary “dry bilge ventilation system” with dedicated bilge exhaust to outside vents. This provides constant airflow to keep the bilge dry and mildew free.
· Add plug-in engine wired remote at aft deck and sky lounge.
· Lube oil change system for engines and generators.
· Compressed air in engine room and aft deck.
· Military grade searchlight and spreader lights for swim step and boat deck.
• Panasonic Intercom System-includes Panasonic phone system and Digital Panasonic
• Phones for MSR, Guest Staterooms, Crew, Salon, Galley, Sky lounge.
• Onboard intranet, driven by commercial grade 4G SIM card capable Wi-Fi router.
Allows outside 4G Internet card and/or internal intranet net connection via
supplied iPad to Systems monitoring, Garmin and other onboard equipment apps.
Fresh Water System:
• 316 stainless steel water tank with sight gauge.
• Headhunter™ fresh-water system.
• Fresh-water wash down at bow, stern and upper deck.
• Dockside water connection.
• One So-gallon hot water heater with high density insulation and dual high efficiency heating elements that speed heating by 50%.
• Marine grade aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges and high & low level alarms,
welded and hydro-tested to IMO standard.
• Stainless steel fuel piping system.
• Gulfcoast™ Fuel polishing system based on US Military Abrahams-Mi Tank design.
• Headhunter sewage treatment system (600 Gal/day).
• Sea Recovery® 1400G/Day water maker w/ auto fresh water flush operation and commercial pre-filter.
• Spare Parts package (Spare: Bilge pump, LED light, Engine/ Generator filter, Wiper blades, Touch up paint, Fuses, Engine manufacturer Spare parts kit, Generator manufacturer spare parts kit, float switch, Vi mar outlet, GFI outlet, Vimar switch).
• OctoPlex™ NEMA 2000 electrical safety/security control system. Based on aerospace technology for remote activation, control and status reporting of all AC and DC breakers. Monitor sall power sources(AC and DC) for voltage, frequency and amperage abnormalities and provide visual and audio alerts. Includes enhanced circuit breaker functionality with no-load indiq1tion. Brown-out capabilities provides sensors for main doors, tank level, bilge and battery monitoring of current, voltage and temperature.
• This security/safety automatic monitoring and alert capabilities include Apple iPad or Android for remote access to operate, view, and arm OctoPlex data and navigation system with remote notification accessibility
• Shore power connections: Two CM-8 100 Amps cable master with 90′ cables with lso-boost
• Garmin 8600 Series Black Box with 3×24” touch screens.
• Garmin GRID remote input device installed on helm chair.
• Garmin 25KW Open Array Radar.
• Garmin Autopilot GHC20
• Garmin VHF and Card Reader.
• Garmin Blackbox sounder.
• Garmin AIS with NMEA GPS.
• Garmin Marine Camera (2 in engine room and 1 aft deck).
• KVH® TracVision• UHD7 satellite TV antenna
• Ritchie Compass 5″.
• iPad with built-in Garmin App for navigational control/viewing via iPad.
Global Power Converter “Preparation” Package:
• Prepare for 50/60 Hz Power Converter with stand and pre-wire.
• Prepare for installation of electrical transformer that allows for automatic marina connection irrespective of 110V/60 Hz (USA) or 220-240V/50 Hz (European) standards.
• Prepare for true global yachting and global resale capability.
• System with Airplay 2 streaming music and stereo sound for Salon, Sky lounge, Galley, Aft Cockpit, and Bow Seating area.
• Includes the following equipment installed at factory: Salon: LED 55″ TV with A/V System with subwoofer MSR: LED 50″ TV with A/V System Sky lounge: LED 50″ TV with A/V System with subwoofer Galley: LED 32″ TV
with A/V System with subwoofer
VIP stateroom: LED 40″ TV with Satellite Receiver
Guest stateroom: LED
32″ TV with Satellite Receiver Crew: LED 24″ TV with Satellite Receiver
LED 32″ TV with Satellite Receiver Beach Club: LED 40″TV with
Satellite Receiver Bridge deck: Flip down 40″ TV with speakers’ Aft deck:
Flip down 40″ TV with speakers Pre-wire for future installation of Crestron
ACCOMODATIONS / INTERIOR & EXTERIOR DETAILS:
• Yacht quality Italian FC&C door hardware.
• Electric shade with remote control for salon, master and sky lounge windows.
• Windows with dramatic architectural details allowing for 28% greater visibility and incoming natural light.
• Full height electric glass sliding door in lieu of manual sliding door for salon(3x) and sky lounge(ix).
• Additional manual helm chair seat (ix).
• In-glass portlight for master stateroom (2x) and guest stateroom (2x).
• Additional washer and dryer in lower foyer.
• Additional full-height freezer opposite galley.
• Dimmer package for interior and exterior main ceiling fights.
• King-sized berth (with independently coiled his & her sections to ensure minimal transfer of movement).
• Two nightstands with stone countertops.
• Chest of drawer in lieu of make-op desk.
• Walk-in closet on both sides of stateroom (one featuring hidden safe for valuables).
• Free standing Jacuzzi tub.
• Heated stone floor in master bathroom.
• Custom-designed furniture and sofa.
• Custom-designed window mullion w/ ceiling treatment.
• Cabinet including wet bar, refrigerator and ice maker.
• Stone countertop at wet bar and cabinets.
• Custom-designed furniture and sofa.
• Custom-designed window mullion w/ ceiling treatment.
• Cabinet including wet bar, refrigerator and ice maker.
• Stone countertop at wet bar and cabinets
Galley & Dining Room:
• Positive-latch doors.
• Galley storage cabinetry w/ hidden hinges.
• Stone countertops.
• Franke™ professional series kitchen sink w/ pull out faucet.
• 30″ Bosch™ electric cook top.
• 30” Bosch™ electric oven.
• Fisher & Pakyel® Refrigerator w/ ice maker.
• U-Line™ Wine chiller.
• Whirlpool™ garbage disposal.
• 30″ Thermador ™ Over-the Range Microwave with exhaust blower.
• Asko™ dishwasher.
• Whirlpool™ trash compactor.
VIP & Guest Stateroom:
• King-size berth with innerspring mattress and storage under (VIP), Guest with twins.
• Nightstands with drawers.
• Port and starboard guest stateroom side-by side berths can slide together and convert to single king berth.
• L-shaped settee.
• Cabinet including wet bar, sink, refrigerator arid ice maker.
• Dedicated air conditioning.
• Kitchenette (sink, microwave, cooktop and refrigerator).
• Storage locker in each crew stateroom.
• Settee with table and storage below.
• Captain quarters includes N2KView linked Apple iPad for systems diagnostics/alerts/settings.
• Washer and dryer
• Seamless fiberglass stall shower w/ one-piece glass door.
• Air extraction in each head by low noise extraction fans.
• Tecma™ Marine toilet system throughout.
• Stone countertops and back splash in heads with bone China sink.
• Crew quarters with private head and shower.
• Hardtop with dedicated custom stainless-steel ladder to navigational electronics.
• Elliptical 316 stainless-steel handrails & stanchions.
• White non-skid decks.
• 316 stainless-steel cleats.
• Side boarding gates in cockpit.
• Flush-mounted deck lights.
• Sun pads at bow.
• Wet bar with refrigerator, ice maker on bridge & Aft Deck.
•Metallic painted hull.
•”Swing up” transom for Beach Club to provide cover/shade.
•Teak Decking Package.
• 4-person Jacuzzi on bridge deck with sun-pads on port and starboard side.
• Hydraulic 1,500 lbs. capacity Hi-Low swim platform.
• Aft-deck transom structure reinforcement for tender-towing up to 25,000 lbs. with capstan.
• Custom-designed exterior loose furniture package with various seating arrangements and coffee table at bridge deck.
• High output LED underwater lights 7x (three at stern, two on each side of port and starboard side).
• Marquip boarding ladder installed at recessed starboard gunnel with teak.
• Sun awning package for boat deck and Bow deck with custom-made stainless-steel poles and marine-grade exterior Ferrari mesh fabric. Includes custom designed built-in storage for poles.
• Custom exterior protection canvas for exterior cabinetry and windshield mesh cover.
• 24″ Electra-Chef™ electric barbecue on upper aft boat deck.
• Stainless steel 316 transom gates for pet/children protection.
• Aft-Deck Custom Ceiling Feature with indirect lighting.
• Boat deck hatch.
• Bow concealed “pop-up” lights (4x).
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.